- M. Piani and J. Watrous, “Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen steering provides the advantage in entanglement-assisted subchannel discrimination with one-way measurements”, arXiv:1406.0530 (2014), to appear in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- M. Piani, V. Narasimhachar, and J. Calsamiglia, “Quantumness of correlations, quantumness of ensembles and quantum data hiding”, New J. Phys. 16, 113001 (2014), arXiv:1405.1640
- L. Chen, O. Gittsovich, K. Modi, and M. Piani, “Role of correlations in the two-body-marginal problem”, Phys. Rev. A 90, 042314 (2014), arXiv:1310.1110
- A. M. Yao, T. Brougham, E. Eleftheriadou, M. J. Padgett and S. M. Barnett, “Entropic uncertainty minimum for angle and angular momentum”, J. Opt. 16, 105404 (2014).
- R.J. Collins, R.J. Donaldson, V. Dunjko, P. Wallden, P.J. Clarke, E. Andersson, J. Jeffers and G.S. Buller, Realisation of Quantum Digital Signatures without the Requirement of Quantum Memory, Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 040502 (2014).
- F. Meinert, M. J. Mark, E. Kirilov, K. Lauber, P. Weinmann, M. Gröbner, A. J. Daley, and H.-C. Nägerl, Observation of many-body long-range tunneling after a quantum quench, Science 344, 1259 (2014).
- S.M. Barnett, J.D. Cresser, J. Jeffers and D.T. Pegg, Quantum probability rule: a generalization of the theorems of Gleason and Busch, New J. Phys. 16, 043025, (2014).
- G. Labeyrie, E. Tesio, P. M. Gomes, G.-L. Oppo, W. J. Firth, G. R. M. Robb, A. S. Arnold, R. Kaiser and T. Ackemann, “Optomechanical self-structuring in a cold atomic gas“, Nat. Photon. 8, 321–325 (2014)
- R. P. Cameron, A. M. Yao and S. M. Barnett, “Diffraction Gratings for Chiral Molecules and Their Applications“, J. Phys. Chem. A 118, 3472 (2014)
- A. J. Daley and J. Simon, Effective three-body interactions via photon-assisted tunneling in an optical lattice, Phys. Rev. A 89, 053619 (2014)
- M. Diver, G. R. M. Robb and G.-L. Oppo, “Nonlinear and chaotic dynamics of a Bose-Einstein condensate in an optical cavity“, Phys. Rev. A 89, 033602 (2014)
- R. P. Cameron, S. M. Barnett and A. M. Yao, “Optical Helicity of interfering waves”, J. Mod. Opt 61, 25 (2014)
- E. Tesio, G. R. M. Robb, T. Ackemann, W. J. Firth, and G.-L. Oppo, “Kinetic Theory for Transverse Optomechanical Instabilities“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 043901 (2014)
- J. Schachenmayer, L. Pollet, M. Troyer, and A. J. Daley, Spontaneous emissions and thermalization of cold bosons in optical lattices, Phys. Rev. A 89, 011601(R) (2014)
- R. P. Cameron, S. M. Barnett and A. M. Yao, “Discriminatory optical force for chiral molecules”, New J. Phys. 16, 013020 (2014)
- M. Eslami, R. Kheradmand, D. McArthur and G.-L. Oppo, Phys. Rev. A 90, 023840 (2014).